We have a NEXT BUSINESS DAY Dispatch policy!
Please exercise a bit more patience during these covid-19 times, as your delivery may encounter delays beyond the timeframes listed below.
Where do you ship to?
- We specialise in Domestic Australian & New Zealand Shipping.
- We also ship Worldwide and have many happy customers in the USA, UK, Canada, Asia and Europe!
How do you ship?
- We ship your NATO Strap or other selected watch band style using Australia Post, our trusted National postal service.
- Your order will be delivered by your respective National postal service.
I need my order really fast, do you have Express Shipping?
- Sure do! We now offer Australia Post's Express Post service for just $8 AUD which includes tracking! (AUS Only)
- Your order will be delivered on the next business day (once dispatched) on Australia Post's Express Post delivery network.
- To be eligible to select Express Shipping at checkout, orders must total at least $20 AUD.
- We also offer FREE EXPRESS SHIPPING on all orders over $75 AUD.
How much is regular shipping?
- Regular Australian Shipping is FREE on all orders over $20 AUD.
- Regular Australian Shipping on smaller orders under $20 AUD is just $2.50 AUD.
- We Ship Internationally for just $10 AUD on all orders over $50 AUD (tracking included).
- International Shipping on smaller orders is a flat $20 AUD (tracking included).
How fast is shipping?
- Regular Domestic Shipping on Australian orders should arrive within 2-6 working days once dispatched (please take into account weekend/public holidays).
- Express Shipping on Australian orders will generally arrive on the next business day once dispatched provided you are located in Australia Post's Express Post delivery network.
- International Shipping speed will vary depending on the source country, but generally between 6-15 working days.
- We have a NEXT BUSINESS DAY Dispatch policy on your order!
- All prices include 10% tax.
- Please note that international transactions are charged in $AUD at the most current exchange rate for your respective country's currency.